Our civil and structural engineers provide professional advice from engineer’s surveys and reports to CDM and Health and Safety Regulations, including:
– Surveys and inspections of buildings and structures, investigations and appraisals of structural damage and defects.
– Expert advice and support to help resolve and reconcile building and construction problems, defects and disputes.
– Advice on development proposals including feasibility and option studies, conceptual design and budgetary costing.
– Help and advice on the CDM and Health and Safety Regulations, including acting as Principal Designer.
– Guidance and advice on Party Wall issues, including acting as Party Wall Surveyors.