Our expert civil engineers work hand-in-hand with our team of structural engineers to undertake a comprehensive range of infrastructure and civil engineering services, including:
– Civil, structural and geotechnical surveys and inspections, investigations and appraisals of buildings, structures and development sites.
– Planning and detailed design of civil engineering and infrastructure projects to current design codes, including highways, roads and paving, drainage and sewerage solutions, including sustainable drainage systems.
– Environmental assessments and investigations, including flood risk assessments.
– Flood prevention and works in and adjacent to watercourses requiring permits and consents from the Marine Management Organisation and the Environment Agency.
– Investigation of historic mine workings and stabilisation of mining features including shaft capping.
– Associated structural design, including retaining walls, bridges and slope stabilisation.