Conservation Area Consent
Listed Building Consent
Structural Drawing & Detailing
Prynn’s House is a Grade II listed terraced house located in the centre of the village. Built in 1840 as a farmhouse, then village shop, Prynn’s House is an integral part of the village’s aesthetic and history. Its historical value, therefore was not taken lightly, original plaster cornices and ceiling roses along with marble fireplaces in the lounge and dining room required particular protection during the works.
The new owners wanted to give the existing property a new lick of paint as well as a full renovation including updating the sash windows to the first floor rear elevation, add an opening between the dining room and kitchen, update the heating system, install an under stair W.C. , install a new kitchen and add a new en-suite to the master bedroom.