We provide expert advice for sustainable construction and heritage conservation projects, including:
– Environmental assessments and investigations, including flood risk assessments and contaminated land investigation.
– Flood prevention and works in and adjacent to watercourses requiring permits and consents from the Marine Management Organisation and the Environment Agency.
– Sewerage and sustainable drainage solutions.
– Works to listed buildings and in conservation areas.
– Liaison with Local Authority Conservation Officers and submission of Listed Building and Conservation Area Applications.